Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Camry, 79 Caprice
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many horns does the camry have? i'm replacing it with a truck horn i got from pepboys as a gift. I hooked it up to my foglight switch so i know it works. I wanna hook it up to my horn. I plugged in the wires from (what looked to be the horn) right behind the grill, grounded the negative out and then i beeped the horn. I heard the old horn coming from somewhere by the drivers side. How many are there and whats the proper way to add a new horn by replacing the old one. Thanks!

·
Registered
97 Camry, 79 Caprice
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wheres the other one? LOL:facepalm:

·
30YRTOYOTAPARTSEXPERINCE
04 Camry; 09 Sienna
1,237 Posts
There should be one on each side or right next to each other. You have a high pitch and a low pitch horn

·
Camry Expert/MR2 JR Xpert
MR2 & 96 V6 Cam
1,201 Posts
One is a little harder to get to...Should be one near your grille or under it...and one underneath the battery box near the intake silencer.

·
Registered
1999 Camry
655 Posts

Theres one in the middle right behind the grill and theres one behind the front bumper under the left head light next to the front bumper bar.

·
抵抗は無駄で&#
2002 Solara SLE V6
9,085 Posts
yup, one is in center hanging over condenser (behind grille) and the other one is on far driver side, you can reach it after unbolting the fender liner (plastic splash shield) from under the fog light on that side, you will see it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts