Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone I'm looking for a part for my 99 camry solora v6 it's coming from engine and going to throttle body( its same with camry 99-01) . i took that part to auto places no one have that and no one know what's name of it

I need a help to find that part my idle is too high because of that part is missing

here I'm adding link to photos of the part
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.