Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after I crashed my 99 camry, I had a aftermarket (TYC brand) headlight assembliy installed on the driver side. I have noticed I am getting glare from the halogen blub on to the on comming traffic....is it because of the aftermarket lamp or even OEM lamp has the same thing????????????? please see the picture below for what I mean by glare! please let me know what your headlamp project like! thank you!

if the pic didn't show up please go to
http://www.angelfire.com/sk3/szu604/glare.JPG

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sh*tballs, anglefire doesn't allow hyperlink to their page. please just copy and past the URL on your broswer to view the glare picture! sorry for any inconvience!

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
You probably have it pointed too high. There is an adjustment screw on the back of the assembly. Adjust it at night time and have it pointed at a wall with the car about 30 ft from it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi, sorry i don't think that is caused by aimming the headlight too high, coz I have already brought my car into toyota mantenance to get my headlight adjusted a week ago. also do you know if the driver side's beam suppose hit the ground shorter than the right side beam? thanx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts