Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all. I have been trying to find the "rubber snubbers", "rubber bump stops" or whatever they are called that bolt above the A-arm so when it travels to high it will stop. Right now I don't have any there (seeing they rusted off) and when the A-arm travels to high it hits metal.

If anyone has any idea where I can purchase these it would be greatly appreciated. I have searched and searched to no avail...

Thanks!

Oh by the way it's a '95 regular cab 4x4.

·
Registered
92 pickup xtra cab
563 Posts
downey offroad has some, both regular and low profile bump stops.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
downey offroad has some, both regular and low profile bump stops.
Hey thanks for the info... unfortunately I STILL can't find them... I searched though their site and either I am blind or just a Idiot (could be both).

Could you be more precise and give me a link directly to the page the stops are on? Thanks man I appreciate it.

·
Registered
92 pickup xtra cab
563 Posts
Hey thanks for the info... unfortunately I STILL can't find them... I searched though their site and either I am blind or just a Idiot (could be both).

Could you be more precise and give me a link directly to the page the stops are on? Thanks man I appreciate it.
sorry, didn't know they weren't on the website. I had the catalogue. I let a friend borrow it and haven't seen it in a while. you caould call them up, they've got pretty good customer service

1 - 9 of 9 Posts