Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this code via Techstream on my 2011 Highlander. Manually tested MG CLT relay and turns on and blows cool A/C so I know relay is good.
But A/C flow sensor holds at 3.60 V, unchanging when A/C is ON & OFF. A/C Cutoff signal is also ON

From what I've read on the forums, the flow sensor voltage should be higher than this when A/C is off and should be fluctuating when A/C is on.
Does anyone have the exact value of the flow sensor voltage & can someone corroborate on whether or not this is a really flow sensor problem?

Also, is there instructions on how to replace the sensor?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I found this code via Techstream on my 2011 Highlander. Manually tested MG CLT relay and turns on and blows cool A/C so I know relay is good.
But A/C flow sensor holds at 3.60 V on data list, unchanging when A/C is ON & OFF. A/C Cutoff signal is also ON

From what I've read on the forums, the flow sensor voltage should be higher than this when A/C is off and should be fluctuating when A/C is on.
Does anyone have the exact value of the flow sensor voltage & can someone corroborate on whether or not this is a really flow sensor problem?

Also, is there instructions on how to replace the sensor?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts