Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
340,000 miles+......
95 Camry V6 LE
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Cam hit 300,000 miles last night. So I got her a tank of premium, and gave her a bath.

Damn the iPhone for not supporting Video.... (i had the jailbroke app, but my GPS stopped working so I have to take the phone back to Apple)

Well just wanted to share :naughty:

·
Toyota | moving forward
1,534 Posts
Looks good! I really like your front end, the combination of clear lights make it look very clean. Time to tint it :)

BTW the iPhone is a piece of crap. I have the 2G iPhone and the digitizer in the touchscreen is intermittent and I haven't even used it much. I don't have an AT&T account (I unlocked and jailbroke it) so I'm not sure if Apple will even service it. I much prefer my BlackBerry :D

·
Engineer, tinkerer
1997 Camry
75 Posts
Congrats! GREAT lookin' camry!

·
340,000 miles+......
95 Camry V6 LE
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good! I really like your front end, the combination of clear lights make it look very clean. Time to tint it :)

BTW the iPhone is a piece of crap. I have the 2G iPhone and the digitizer in the touchscreen is intermittent and I haven't even used it much. I don't have an AT&T account (I unlocked and jailbroke it) so I'm not sure if Apple will even service it. I much prefer my BlackBerry :D
Ill have to disagree with you. Other than the GPS acting flakey I have had absolutely no issues with the phone...

and as for blackberry...i am an IT admin and we have 2 types of phones at work, iPhones and Blackberry. Guess which one always has issues. I hate them. haha

As for Tint, yes i need to do that, i tried to do it myself, but trying to do the rear triangle, i got pissed off and ripped it all out.

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
GD!

Do I get to touch it soon? :p

·
Togue superstar
00 Camry LE
670 Posts
about the tint.

Don't do it yourself, not worth the time or hassle it takes. Leave it to the professionals.

My friends and I tried to do his Lexus, it wasn't pretty. True story.

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Just get blanks and a good pad, thats all.

If you wanted to go new rotors and performance pads front/rear, I can do them in 2-3 weeks when I am there. Only take me a couple hours. Rob and I are going to slap on stainless steel brake lines onto his coupe.

Stock springs still, right???

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
300k, not bad at all. :thumbsup: btw- is your car a gen 3.0 or 3.5? your turn signals don't match your headlights... :confused:

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
^ 3.5. He changed the front for the Depo headlights. :)

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
^ 3.5. He changed the front for the Depo headlights. :)
a worthy cause indeed. :lol: is that just a matter of swapping out the grill? sorry to thread jack.

·
340,000 miles+......
95 Camry V6 LE
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
a worthy cause indeed. :lol: is that just a matter of swapping out the grill? sorry to thread jack.
The bumper has a lip on it for the 3.5 grille, so I took a gen 3 grille and dremel'd the bottom off so it would fit around the lip, not perfect but it looks pretty good. You also have to drill a few holes for the headlights to mount since they dont line up perfectly.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts