Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know which decks have audio in?, i knwo that a few JVC decks do, but anyone know what models, or what other decks?. Thanks.

·
Got SQ?
780 Posts
purpose for audio in? Ipod?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually a laptop, but same stuff neways, laptop, mp3 player, anything really.

·
Registered
Highlander
1,547 Posts
I know Alpine, Kenwood, and Pioneer have auxiliary adapters that convert the changer/communication interface to RCA input, so you can source through it. Then, you can get get a 1/8" mini-jack to RCA adapter to feed audio into the deck.

·
I get angry when Im sober
1,858 Posts
clarion has some, with no need for an adapter. (like mine)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is it possible to have a switch for radio/audio in. I hardly use my radio and I wouldnt mind turning it "off" so i could use my ipod. I want to keep stock deck. :confused:

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
I've got the JVC KD-SH77 which is the one that doesn't play mp3's and its got the little 1/8 input on hte front of the deck for an "mp3" player.....or really just anything....

I've thought about hooking up my laptop that way too:thumbup:

·
toyo man for life
2004 camry se
228 Posts
my clarion has an imput, I use mine for satalite radio

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
My Blaupunkt has an auxiliary input, but I need a special adapter in order top use it. Just another way to make money.

·
I get angry when Im sober
1,858 Posts
dna59 said:
My Blaupunkt has an auxiliary input, but I need a special adapter in order top use it. Just another way to make money.
actually it's made for a CD changer and the fact that you're able to use an adapter is quite nice.

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
^^actually no it's for more than a cd changer. It can be used for any portable audio device.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts