Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Turbos = Witchcraft
2004 Scion xA
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all... was down at work and thought i'd take some night pics of my camry... so here they are :p

Sorry for the bad quality, my cameraphone can only do so good... lol

·
Pochacco Owns Me
3,123 Posts
i'm not down with the fast and furious glow

·
Turbos = Witchcraft
2004 Scion xA
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my god, have some fun dude, for what i payed for them, they are awsome, do you have ANY idea how much chicks like them? i've gotten girls sitting in thier cars staring at them, then following me to my work to talk to me... girls like cars, and once you get the girls attention, you can get to know em, and then they can like you too :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
I like 'em
A little bit of flare is cool:thumbup:

·
Turbos = Witchcraft
2004 Scion xA
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol, im gettin my new rims next month, Motegi M1 Bronze 17's... throwin on some Yoko AVS ES100's, then comes my suspension ;)

Oh, also just ordered my Supra TT MAF... and hopefully soon my Greddy E-Manage

·
Sleeper-still sleeping
474 Posts
Ne0z31 said:
my god, have some fun dude, for what i payed for them, they are awsome, do you have ANY idea how much chicks like them? i've gotten girls sitting in thier cars staring at them, then following me to my work to talk to me... girls like cars, and once you get the girls attention, you can get to know em, and then they can like you too :)
^
man, you sound desperate in this particular post.

much as I think glow is overrated, it looks ok on your Camry :thumbup: Just don't drive with them on :nono:

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
looks a-okay.....

but seriously tho......don't do that to a stock car....once you get the rims and hte kit on, then :thumbup:

but right now.....:disappoin

·
Turbos = Witchcraft
2004 Scion xA
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, when you have been with someone who keeps you tucked away from other girls for a few years, yeah... lol, no more explaining needed...

The rims and the kit will come soon, just wanna get other things done first, performance mods, lol... the neons are just for fun... plus, it says 'A few night pics' not 'rate my neons'

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
^
Quiet Noob!

Anyways, he got a sweet deal on them. So why not pick them up? And not everyone has money to buy a kit and rims right away. But a sweet deal is something you don't pass up :)

Does everyone really need to cry about how they don't like neons? If you don't like them, DON'T POST! If you have some advice, something supportive or inspiring to say, by all means do. But if you don't have anything useful to add to the thread, don't post. Your just wasting server space.

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
I wanted to do some blue neons under my car, but I'm on a strict budget right now. I think I'ma just buy a 15" tube and put it in my front grille for now. Shouls go nicely w/ the one I have inside my car.

·
Turbos = Witchcraft
2004 Scion xA
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
02_SLE_6
Noob
I love how the forum just sorta points that out to everyone... lol

But for real, there is more to my car than just the 'neons'. i'll take some pics today of it in the daylight, nothin you can diss on there unless you hate camry's or coupes or the color green, lol...

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
02_SLE_6 said:
...hahaha!:lol:

:rolleyes:
Seriously, your new to the forum, so you need to watch yourself.

And I can understand you are stating your opinion, but you aren't adding any valid information to the thread. So there is no point in post. Now if you had something informative like(example) " I don't like them because they cause wind resistance", then there would be a point to you telling him that.

And seriously, his Camry is pimp! :smokin: Gen3.5 Coupe with a 1mz. Man I wack off to cars like that!

·
Registered
75 Posts
^yes i am new to the forum. that guy has been riding my back since my first post here. theirs really no need to state the obvious right? noob this, noob that...

i dont like it due to the fact that the camry "looks" stock and has neons. it could look good if he/she had a nice set of wheels to go with it.

·
TN's Resident Goddess.
2007 Camry SE
6,090 Posts
Back to the whole subject...
Take some day pics...your car looks like it's nice and shiny, and well maintained.:D I'd like to see it.

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
02_SLE_6 said:
^yes i am new to the forum. that guy has been riding my back since my first post here. theirs really no need to state the obvious right? noob this, noob that...

i dont like it due to the fact that the camry "looks" stock and has neons. it could look good if he/she had a nice set of wheels to go with it.
Perfect:thumbup:

Yeah, Scott's kinda of a Poor Mo' Fo'. But he'll have some pimp rims on it come next month. Right now he's too damn broke :lol:

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
Looks good. It just would have been better if you had the rims on first. Just try to get them on as soon as possible and keep the car clean and shiny and you'll be fine.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.