Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
When it comes to cars, I always choos durable vehicles no matter how ugly she is. That’s why I picked a Toyota Camry SE 2.5L engine. At first I got the car used just to work in UBER. I stopped doing that since I got a real full time job. The car now is like daily drive. With the COVID 19 I made myself busy by modifying it. I’m a DIY guy. Changing oil, brakes And minor parts cleaning and fixing. It’s not the place to tell you how much work I have done to the car, but I can tell you it’s a lot!
I got the car on 130k miles. It’s now on 167k miles and still working like a champ. My plan is to reach 300k. Wish me luck.
One of the modifications I’ve done is the headlights. I converted them from Halogen to xenon lights. In other words I made them look like the European/Japanese version.
My question is
Why the heck the headlights are reflecting rectangular shapes? Just above the light line.

Any ideas?
Thanks

·
Mr. Roo
Lexus IS300
11,138 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Those rectangle boxes of light above the projector cutoff line is indeed worrying. Normally, those are there to help light up signs and suck, we call them "squirrel finders" lol. But they aren't supposed to be that bright. Probably has something to do with the HID bulbs you used.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I'm ok with it as long as others are ok, too. BTW, I'm using a Toyota genuine HID xenon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts