Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my first Toyota on Monday. 2007, double cab, longbed. Sweet truck. Went to order a camper shell for it today and was told by the lady that the Z series was not available for the longbed. Is this true? I checked the site and couldn't decipher.

Also trying to find some good seat covers for it, any recommendations for the 2007? Tried the factory covers but the dealer said they wouldn't fit. Did at least get to order the WeatherTech mats for front and rear.

Thanks!

Spence

·
Registered
380 Posts
I have the TRD seat covers on mine, but I do have the sport seats also. No covers on the back seats though. These covers came from my local dealer.

·
TN User
06 Tacoma DBL Cab LB
265 Posts
Depending on the manufacturer they call the Double cab short bed "Extra Short" and the long bed as "short" :dunno:. If you look at the ARE website they have the access cab version which has the same bed size as the dbl cab long bed.

·
Registered
156 Posts
redtoytaco said:
Depending on the manufacturer they call the Double cab short bed "Extra Short" and the long bed as "short" :dunno:. If you look at the ARE website they have the access cab version which has the same bed size as the dbl cab long bed.

X1 I have the Z series on my DC SB. I really like it. If you order one, be sure to get the fold down front window option. It makes cleaning the glass between the cap and cap much easier. I also got a Pop Lock to secure the tailgate.

·
MisterWC930
White TRD Sport DCLB
271 Posts
I have the 2007 Tacoma Longbed Sport with the TRD Sport Seat Covers (roughly $155). Any of the toyota accessories websites has them. I have Wet Okole Seat covers in the rear. I bought the Wet Okoles after I got the TRD covers but if i did it again, I would do all WetOkole. They are awesome. The TRD ones get really hot and really cold depending on the weather.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.