Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Toyota Pickup
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering i a 4.7L v8 would fit in my 89 yota pick up? and if it did would kind of tranny would i get? and also would it be a hard conversion? and also how hard would it be to get the rear window of my truck to roll down like the new tundras do also?
This is my Yota After The Paint Job

This is how it looked before the paint job and the body work and also was not lowered at this time visit http://www.cardomain.com/ride/437849 And see alot more of my Yota

·
Official Saipan Member
Hilux
1,019 Posts
Anything is possible with time and money man. I checked your cardomain sweet ride man but NO to the following: rear wing and visor please man dont rice out a really clean looking lux man.

·
<^-~*PIMP*~-^>
758 Posts
I dunno about a 4.7 goin in there but you can put in a supra TT motor.. Looks like you gotta nice paint job on your truck there..

I agree with Rogerman, I wouldnt add the rear visor or spoiler.. But if your looking for a set of 17's the ones on my truck are 4 sale... I have them on ebay as we speak..
=Dave

·
Registered
89 Toyota Pickup
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ur talkin about an inline six in my yota? cuz arent supras inline sixs? and if so would tranny would i put in? would it just be the supra tranny? thanxs 4 replyin quick...more pics are comin of my yota.

·
Official Saipan Member
Hilux
1,019 Posts
Arent you bored with that automatic? there is this one guy on cardomain who droped in a 7M-GTE and used his W56 or G series tranny. If your hard on trannys you might want to fabricate alot to fit that supra tranny then you will need a custom driveshaft and other stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts