Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
coilovers are not much better..they still have a really harsh ride....but the beauty of them is that u can adjust how soft are hard u want the ride to be..u can do this with adjustable shocks also....unless ur willing to shell out over 1500 for a set of coilovers....the avg driver will benefit more from just a basic spring/adj shock combo and u'll save urself alot more money too.....

·
Boosting 15 psi :)
1991 MR2 (jap turbo)
507 Posts
I agree, since you said you were cheap, i am assuming you dont want to spend $1200 (the cheapest coilovers i have seen). I would get some mildly adjustable struts to put on in conjunction with your springs. This will save you time, like MRQturbo said. Drive it for a while and make your adjustments accordingly. Your springs and struts should come out to about 40% the price of coilovers.

·
Registered
1992 MR2 NA
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TRD Springs was install today. The TRD springs are cool. The car rides better and not rough at all. I will be glad when I get off work. I am going to have some fun. Next I am getting Rear Strut Bar. Any experiences with TRD Rear Strut Bar?

·
Registered
1992 MR2 NA
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.