Toyota Nation Forum banner

ABS Question.

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Slaander 
I just recently bought an 08' S without ABS and so far I've been completely happy. Funny thing is ABS can be nice to have in the winter and living in MN I was a little nervous to get it without it but so far its been fine, no problems, car is just as good in the winter as my last car that did have ABS. Also, good to note, VERY few cars were available in this area with the ABS/curtain air-bag option, you could get one but usually they had to order it, again, odd with MN winters but whatever, I've been fine without it, hope that helps.
you sure you have 08 S model? because ABS is standard for S, maybe you have CE with spoiler, S and LE should have ABS standard. if they charge you the price as for S, I think you got rip off :lol:

ABS is not standard for 08 or previous models. I talked to the Toyota salesman. At least not here in the US.
but if you like being ripoff by that sales person, I can't stop you :lol:, I 100% sure is CE Model you going to get with spoiler on maybe also with aftermarket foglight to jack up the price. in canada, abs comes with S and LE but NOT CE. as I double check on the 2008 corolla E-brochure and it shows is standard.

PS. Corolla S also comes with Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, Chrome Inner Door Handles, which don't come with CE or LE as OE.

here is the link for the Canada 2008 E-brochure
http://rapidshare.com/files/97158632/08corolla_e.rar.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.