Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Rev Tech Style's 1st Lady
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My AC eats up too much gas! I dunno if my car is messed up or what but I can have 1/2 a tank of gas and just by having my AC on low for 5 min it'll drop between 1/2 and 1/4 a tank of gas!!! I dunno what it is and it rains a lot so I wanna get it fixed! Please respond with any thoughts or suggestions!!!

·
Registered
1993 Camry LE
172 Posts
That's a whole lot of gas for only 5 minutes worth. Even here in Miami it isn't that bad. Are you sure the needle doesn't come back after a bit? I know that happens on my car but only when I do some heavy acceleration. dunt kno

·
Rev Tech Style's 1st Lady
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It doesnt come back up, I wish it would and I don't accelerate heavily, the ac actually makes my car run like crap! It struggles LOL! Thanx for tryin 2 help tho...

Brujo said:
That's a whole lot of gas for only 5 minutes worth. Even here in Miami it isn't that bad. Are you sure the needle doesn't come back after a bit? I know that happens on my car but only when I do some heavy acceleration. dunt kno

·
Ford Powered
1999 Ford Mustang
439 Posts
hmm...maybe you have a leak somewhere in the lines...

my a/c died last year...but i dont care. it costs more to fix it here than the car is worth. :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.