Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
Camry / 2WD Pickup
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know of a web site where one can pull up expanded microfiches of Toyota car parts? I'm looking for a site that can provide detailed parts breakdowns.

I know of several sites that feature this service for motorcycles, but can't find any car sites.

TIA!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great question!

I have been trying to find such info myself with no luck. The Toyota parts-counter wuss's won't lift a figer when trying to research parts across models.

scootertrog

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
this probably doesn't help you since you drive a gen4, but there's one that can be downloaded specifically for hte gen3 though- it goes down to basically every gasket and bolt

·
Banned
Camry / 2WD Pickup
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
zoni said:
anything you are looking for details on specifically???

the parts list that is linked in the sticky section for 1994 will be similar or the same.
Zoni,

No, I'm not looking for anything in particular at the moment.

However, let's just say that I find a piece from the rear seat gezhachtihagen that is cracked. If I had access to a complete parts microfiche, I could get the part number for the component I need. I could then call the my local Toyota dealer and give the part number over the phone, obviating the need for a difficult over-the-phone explanation, and perhaps preventing a trip downtown just to be told that "The part is not in stock but we can get one for you by Monday," when I could have just ordered it over the phone and prevented the useless trip.

Thanks!

Does anyone know how we could access such a parts microfiche?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts