Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Traitor
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got in an accident today...messed up my front bumper when i ran into the back of a explorer...i hit the towing hitch so that had absoultely no damage...i wasnt thinking at the time so they got my number and license plate....i didnt get their number or license and we didnt call the cops.....how screwed am i....my parents already took away the car privelages....life sucks

edit: im gonna need a new bumper on my car for the 2nd time since we have had it and it will probably cost me at least $350 most likely more...sadly i have had too many bad memories in the camry and i just want a new car

·
Traitor
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
drewscam said:
not as bad as i pictured it as, why not just go to junk yard a get a used front
what i really wanna do as use this as an opportunity to start on body work....body kit sound good to anybody other than me? too bad i have no money right now and my dad is making me pay for this really soon...i dont think he would let me go with a kit

·
I get angry when Im sober
1,858 Posts
body kit is a bad idea. learn to drive the car before you start modding it. im not trying to be a dick (i just crashed my car in feb with much worse damage), but it's the best advice I can give... a lot of kids put a bunch of money into their cars and crash it and lose everything

You're actually pretty lucky that the damage isn't that bad at all... if you hadnt hit the trailer hitch, your headlights and hood probably would have hit his/her bumper.

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
^ :werd:

driving is a big responsibilty and its on you not the camry, so whining about wanting a new car you can wreck just as fast ain't doing anybody any good. (and i am not trying to be a bitch either)

Keri

·
Registered
678 Posts
With all the respect man, try to drive more carefully. I have totalled one 96 avalon, 93 v6 xle camry, now I'm driving a 99 i4 camry. I put more care on this car now than ever, and my driving is a lot better. Good luck man, hope you can find a good deal for your car.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Be more careful, that's all... on the bright side, they can't do shit b/c you gave them no damage

When I whacked my old gen2 it was a very different story, f***ed up everything but my bumper and the fenders up front... no frame damage... (I hit a Windstar)

Like you, I was convinced my Camry was cursed after that, but I kept it for another 15 months til I got the gen3.5

Steve

·
Traitor
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
itzsteven said:
With all the respect man, try to drive more carefully. I have totalled one 96 avalon, 93 v6 xle camry, now I'm driving a 99 i4 camry. I put more care on this car now than ever, and my driving is a lot better. Good luck man, hope you can find a good deal for your car.
you totaled two cars...and i have minimal damage to mine...and you are telling me to drive more carefully??? :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts