Toyota Nation Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, Toyota Nation is testing a beta feature for signatures. By clicking this link, you'll be able to add a visual list of things you own to display to other members. This test is still in the early stages and very limited, but it will allow you to make your sig more dynamic and useful. Shoot us a PM to provide your feedback.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I read up somewhere in the honda forums that the coupe seemed to be higher than the sedan. Anyway... I have a "friend" that has a 2001 accord sedan and he dropped his car with H&Rs, and it seems to be much much lower than mine (accords drop 1.5f and 1.2r) I was just wondering if accords are lower than camrys in stock form...

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Not really. They are about equal. I have stock suspension on my Gen 3, and I still will bottom out on a drive way (low frame rails). They sit about the same. Just with different trim on them (i.e.fenders)

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
how are you guaging your lowering, i'm guessing your doing it visually but the fender gap, and not by the inches from the ground. In the latter, i think they would be same/similar. On the fendergap, i have to admit, some cars (esp solara's) don't seem lowered when they are lowered!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.