Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my wife's car is the 2007 Avalon with the JBL Synthesis sound system with Navigation. The vehicle has all the bells and whistles except for a Aux input and Bluetooth. I want to add a Bluetooth component to the factory system. Has anyone else done this and what did you use to add to your vehicle? I have looked at many setups and it seems the Crux interface is the best choice so far, all the hookups come with it to add it to the back of the factory stereo. I wanted to see what others have used and how well it has worked for you.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I previously installed the USA Spec kit (PA15-TOY) for my car. This worked great and allowed me full control of my ipod as well as an AUX input. For the AUX input I had to use a ground loop isolater to remove the annoying hum.

Recently I installed a bluetooth kit I got from Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EKWLUXE/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1). I ran the wire for the mic and again this works well. I also ran the wire for the usb and aux inputs so I can cycle between any of the 3 inputs. Bluetooth allows me full steering wheel control as well

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.