Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I've set a new record. Under 700 miles on the odo and on my way to the bank (a 1 mile trip at most) some dumbass in a Cavalier failed to yeild and turned right in front of me. Apparently he thought his Cavalier was a lot faster than it actually is. It was fast enough no one could catch up to him for his tag number.:mad:

Anywho, the damage isn't that bad, pretty much just the bumber, a headlight, and maybe some internal stuff. No sheet metal damage. The one perk to this whole thing is that I may be able to add foglights for a little $$$.

As I can clearly see through the gaping hole in my bumper, the wiring is already there for the foglights. I'll probably have to add a relay somewhere and either replace the turnsignal stick or add an aftermarket switch.

Has anyone tried adding foglights? Where would I find some info on the wiring and replacing the turnsignal stick? I'd like to have the lights but I really want to get rid of the covers that they will replace, I think they look cheap.

·
Bootyologist
2004 Toyota Camry LE
1,531 Posts
I got an 04 Cam but no fogs, i wanna get fogs as well...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts