Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mountaineer
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

AdventureNorth was out celebrating his promotion, and one of our fellow TN members caught it on camera. Looks like he was having a great time.

·
This Space For Rent
14,153 Posts
Dang, Cam, should we close this thread just on the basis of that pic? Holy crap that is so wrong on all levels!!!!

·
Registered
617 Posts
:lol: .... LOL

·
And My Dog Remington
725 Posts
:whatthe:

·
Powder Seeker
2007 Tacoma Double
275 Posts
To be honest I am not sure which guy in the picture scares me the most. :ugh3:

·
Chicks dig it...!
'06 Tacoma EC Sport
1,893 Posts
Chipper57 said:

AdventureNorth was out celebrating his promotion, and one of our fellow TN members caught it on camera. Looks like he was having a great time.

Ban this thread starter NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!:preach:

·
Registered
'06 Prerunner TRD
1,093 Posts
Holy crap, good morning me. That is so wrong..

·
Registered
137 Posts
what in blue blazins?? i'm eating breakfast right now man :barf:

·
Registered
342 Posts
I think I just puked in my mouth..

·
Trevor
2,026 Posts
Chipper57 said:
Looks like he was having a great time.
Well I see Chipper57 was up doing some late night fantasizing again. Just for the record may I say that the pic above may very well be Chipper57's idea of a good time but it's certainly not mine. Hmmmm I wonder if I should consider this a personal attack, rule #10, it definatly has nothing to do with 05+ Tacoma's, rule # 2,.......now this has me thinking, perhaps I should use this opportunity to use my moderator privilege as is stated in rule #6......perhaps.;)

2. If the topic does not relate to cars in general, please post it in the "Off-Topic" forum.

6. Forum Administrators/Moderators have the rights to modify/ban/remove forum members' information without notice.

10. Ideas and opinions may be challenged, but NO personal attacks.

·
Mountaineer
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hummm, good ol rule number 6, I do not think I like that rule. I guess from now on I will have to show some :respect:, and :bowdown: to you. But seriously this thread was all in good fun and I am gald to have you here as our new mod.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts