Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i have a 2door coupe, and i really like the shotgun style body kit, but the only thing is th color of my car, my car is tanish-brownish-goldish-whateverish..anyway im just not sure if a body kit would look good on a tan car. most of the ones that look good are either really vibrant colors, or white or black

so does anyone here have a color similar to mine and have a body kit on it, if so could you post some pics, or desrcibe what you/others think about it..

thanks alot

any other information would be appreciated also..

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Post a pic of a car with the kit and I'll turn it tan so you can see :)

*Give an example of what shade of tan you would like it to be also

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yeah i tried doing just that using this picture, but you cant change the hue on white or black cars

this is the picture of the kit

thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
You could give it a couple of (black maybe?) racing stripes towards the middle of the (hood) and so on. Or add the $$$carbon fiber hood and $$$trunk to it. And, or, just repaint the whole car, that way the body kit paint will match the car paint better and give it that new look.

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
right now i only have pictures of my car after the crash..which can be found here:
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t52402.html

right now i have it fixed up and have all the fenders on and hood all bolted in place, but im still waiting to see if i want to get a body kit before i repaint the whole car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts