Toyota Nation Forum banner

Which one do you think would look the best?

• Focal F10

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Drag DR-33 Silver

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Drag DR-33 Gunmetal

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • ASA GT1

Votes: 11 47.8%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Dakine
2010 MGM Corolla S
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first time on these forums as everyone can see and i just bought a 2010 Magnetic Gray Metallic Corolla S. I was just curious to see if maybe a few of you could toss me some advice and/or opinions on a few rims that i would like to purchase for my car. These will all be 18" Thank you in advance. Here they are:

Here is a photo of the car i have (just in case someone of you need to see it on the same page, the picture is not mine juts using as a reference):

Focal F-10

Drag DR-33 Silver

Drag DR-33 Gunmetal

ASA GT1

·
uh..no, it's not a hybrid
3,486 Posts
:welcome: to TN Dakai !!

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
:welcome: to TN!

I personally like the Focal F-10s, but those are 4 lugged?

If those don't work out I like ASA's :thumbsup:

·
Registered
629 Posts
F-10 or asa i like them both lol

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,790 Posts
The ASA wheel would be way too hard to clean IMO. I like the clean look of the DR-33 in silver. :thumbsup:

Welcome to TN, too. Where in Oregon do you live?

·
Dakine
2010 MGM Corolla S
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I had spoke to a guy at Americas tire and he had listed the focal as a fit for the car lol.

To supercharged,
I live in Hillsboro.

Thanks to all again. I'm leaning towards the Asa.

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,790 Posts

I had spoke to a guy at Americas tire and he had listed the focal as a fit for the car lol.

To supercharged,
I live in Hillsboro.

Thanks to all again. I'm leaning towards the Asa.
That is just a picture of the F-10's as they come in many different bolt patterns. :facepalm: The guy at ATC was correct. :thumbsup:

Since you live in Hillsboro you should check out our local NW Toyota club too at ToyotaSyndicateNW.com, come join us! ;)

We get together every month for drives & we even have an install meet next week.

·
Lowdown Lowlife
09 Corolla LE MGM
8,948 Posts
:welcome: !!

On my MGM Corolla I have custom MGM painted wheels (Enkei RS-7 17"). I say go for the Drag DR-33 Gunmetal. LOVE the Gunmetal wheels on our MGM paint!!

-Stick with Supercharged, he won't stear ya wrong! Esp if you are looking to do more mods :D

·
Dakine
2010 MGM Corolla S
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is just a picture of the F-10's as they come in many different bolt patterns. :facepalm: The guy at ATC was correct. :thumbsup:

Since you live in Hillsboro you should check out our local NW Toyota club too at ToyotaSyndicateNW.com, come join us! ;)

We get together every month for drives & we even have an install meet next week.

Very nice to here. I am ordering my rims next week and getting it lowered a bit. I just got the tint done. Hoping everything goes smooth. I will take a look a the site.

Thank you so much. Now i am getting more interested with my car then i have ever been before. I will take pictures and post them up.

·
Dakine
2010 MGM Corolla S
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
So I went to a local shop here and I asked them if they could make me a good deal if I bought my wheel's and tire's and get them installed with them. I mentioned that I want the ASA GT1 but he said something about the center cap or the center hub of the rim would not fit with my car but every site that has a tire fit guide says they do work for example tire rack.

Any of you would happen to know if these would fit or not 100% sure?

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,790 Posts
So I went to a local shop here and I asked them if they could make me a good deal if I bought my wheel's and tire's and get them installed with them. I mentioned that I want the ASA GT1 but he said something about the center cap or the center hub of the rim would not fit with my car but every site that has a tire fit guide says they do work for example tire rack.

Any of you would happen to know if these would fit or not 100% sure?
They'll fit, the shop you spoke to sounds clueless. :facepalm:

Reactions: Dakai

·
Dakine
2010 MGM Corolla S
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I figured they would but I wonder why they said that. They lost some business now. Oh well thanks again Jim.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts