Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Living on a Rock
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oooohhhh... GZ hood.... nice.....i am planning to make one, molded thought... here are more pics.... oh yeah and i took off the TRD grill for a better one...

just wait till i get the sprinter ones on... :naughty:

·
Living on a Rock
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Flashmn said:
The grille looks bad man, comes out too much and doesnt flow with the nose.
yeah the first grill was a TRD knock off from some guy on ebay. got my cousin to get the other one from a corolla in japan painted it and threw it on... love it much better. just have to figure out how i can reproduce it. i think it is discontinued and my wife wants one on her corolla too... i got sprinter tails too so those will make it onto my car and my JDM tails will make it onto her car. the taillights are missing the side markers and is a single brake. also the turnsignal light has a small clear square in it. and there is a black line that brakes the white and red. ties into the center panel. suttle, but different. just wait till i figure out how to mount the sprinter ones... then i will post again...:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.