poo c hunter
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
no rust
half completed project.
car is unpainted.
no time to complete.
engine runs fine.
needs clutch master and clutch slave cylinder (new one from toyota included but not installed on car)
new rad
bodywork has been done.
all pieces and trim are in labelled bins in car.
car is complete, just not assembled.

currently have about $3800 parts and bodywork in to the car right now.
taking reasonable offers.

[email protected]

pics are below. i'm too lazy to retype the post

click here for more pics

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,669 Posts
TN RULE: You MUST post asking price.. like Eye8pussies says.. this ain't EBAY dude! no auctions. :)

·
Vroom?
2003 Audi A4
4,408 Posts
yea price is always good. BUt how much can it be worth if it needs the clutch and master cylinger installed? and you say the car is not fully assembled.

Probably gonna wish I had that kind of money layin around though :(

·
Vroom?
2003 Audi A4
4,408 Posts
your looking for almost$4000 for a car thats half assembled and will need a clutch installed? thats worse than the 2500 someone wanted for one that needed body work that I almost bought.

I was thinkin 1500 - 2000 for something unpainted needing a clutch installed, needing assembly. after all that the total cost will me more around 3000 :) plus the tax and certification (might be a problem since all the lights have to work and some aren't on the car in that pic hahaha), and if it's an 87 you still have to worry about those damn e-tests.

and please don't get me wrong, I think it's a great car :)

I take back saying I wish I had the money if thats what your askin hahaha

it's sad how just because these car's are so popular that when they are covered in rust they still go for lots of money. It's an old car how ever you look at it :p

What year is it?

·
In Ur MOM's Pants
2,883 Posts
I'll Give You 800 For It... Considering Its Covered In Primer And Sitting Outside. That Means You Have To Strip All That Shit Down And Get Rid Of All The Rust That Is Building Up Under The Primer.... Primer Is Not Paint And Actually Absorbs Water And Moisture... So There For That Car Is Worth Pritty Much Nothing Right Now.

Best Offer... $800.00

·
Vroom?
2003 Audi A4
4,408 Posts
I'd really love to own one of those cars :p probably the only thing I would trade my ae92 sr5 for

I read this on the site with the pics
"NOTE:Lowballers I will accept your offer and arrange a time and place to meet with you, and then not show up to waste your time just as you wasted my time by making a lowball offer"

what you do is you say no I won't accept that offer. Quite the offer redrum lol could at least said 1000 since he has the clutch. Man did you see the odometer reading on the other site? over 300000 k on it

·
poo c hunter
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
currently taking offers. we've moved and i son't have enough space for 8 cars :(. so f ar it's been between 800- 2800. sale pending

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Goodluck on the sale Jay! :thumbup: :D

freakinbox... before you start high jacking this thread you should re:read the post. it's not that hard to changed the clutch master and slave. also if you know anything about the AE86s you'll know that half of the problem for AE86 owners is already taken cared of.. that's rust!

i really hope this car goes to a good home. BLACK interior too!:eek:

·
Vroom?
2003 Audi A4
4,408 Posts
ren I can't believe you would say that. First of all I would get alot more if I sold it whole because I would give parts away for nothing. Second wtf part out my car? NEVER :mad: I would rather work something out with the owner or sell my jetta for a couple hundred or convince my mom to let me sell the 79 firebird in the garage and so on. But not part out my car! :p

To top if off whats left on this car is the shit I like. I don't know how to do body work yet. But putting shit together/fixing mechanical shit on the other hand is what I love to do :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
freakinbox said:
still wondering how much you want for it, I suck at making offers lol. Second thing is you still have all the hardware to reassemble the car? and did you mark what came from where?

"all pieces and trim are in labelled bins in car.
car is complete, just not assembled."

reading is your friend. :p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts