Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Deer Smasher
1988 Corolla SR5
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, 1987 Toyota Corolla GTS is going to be in the new need for speed game. Schweet.

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
white with a tofu shop sticker on the door I assume. :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
isn't there one in SRS as well? damn sad that the fast and the furious crowd picked up on our little secrete.

·
Reppin my Home
343 Posts
God, i can imagine some kids picking it to pieces by adding "Tear" graphics and lambo doors. :disappoin

·
There is no substitute.
8,027 Posts
jspexae102 said:
damn sad that the fast and the furious crowd picked up on our little secrete.
You mean secret like Britney Spears "I'm a virgin!"?

·
nice guy
191 Posts
in that SRS game....the AE86 has no type of real handling...the games makes everything do wierd things...the cars don't handle right.

·
Registered
63 Posts
that corolla looks nasty.. haha.. Hey, atleast it'll be fun to use my car in a game..:p.. not counting GT3

·
Deer Smasher
1988 Corolla SR5
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's not out yet but I'm buying it the day it comes out. I think that they should have put a 88 in there, too lol.

·
since 1996
05 Impreza RS 2.5
1,772 Posts
LOL! You can make the car ugly as hell and probably never win in it. Unless there will be some really truny maps but even then it should be dominated by awd cars.

·
Noog
76 Posts
What no AE92 4af 89' sedan, damn man.

·
Registered
174 Posts
that car looks realy funny lol lol, even with the big wing at the back and roof scoop and skirts, its just looks funny. one word comes to mind when i see it. RICE!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
ew.... that picture has that ae86's headlights looking like that terrible idea toyota did on those celicas where the headlights flipped out, and not down

·
Deer Smasher
1988 Corolla SR5
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
and btw you can't drift in a civic on there its almost as hard as drifting in a miata, its a good game for the most part, other than getting bonus points for ricing cars out.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts