Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
since 1996
05 Impreza RS 2.5
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as soon as I got it one day latter it was in the scrap yard. Poor little AE86 GT-S coupe never stood a chance.

It is curently in Burlington at 403 Auto Parts. I took the pod assembly in it's entirty, front suspension including the steering rack, steering wheel, shifter assemboly, spark plugs, the lighter and the heater controls.

Everything else should be on there still. The body is no good but the trunk, hood and gas cover look ok. To my knowlege the engine is dead. The interior (black) is in really good shape too.

I also saw a black AE92 GT-S there as well.

·
Immortal
332 Posts
Can you get me the rear calipers? I'll take both and both e-brake cables if you could get them. I'll pay of course...;]

email me: [email protected]

·
Registered
see signature
366 Posts
how are the front seats? any rips/tears? i might have to get at that trunk lid.

·
In Ur MOM's Pants
2,883 Posts
that place actually has rolla's??? damn... ah well they dont get rid of cars to often but Geoff if U want the seats go get um now before they gone

·
Immortal
332 Posts
One of you should help me out and grab the rear calipers for me? C'mon now... ;] I can also use the speedo sensor (on the tranny)...

·
since 1996
05 Impreza RS 2.5
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Kwanza said:
One of you should help me out and grab the rear calipers for me? C'mon now... ;] I can also use the speedo sensor (on the tranny)...
... Your in Califonia and I'm in Canada, You know this right? And are also aware that shipping cost will not be cheap as well right?

On a related side note I only have $200 in my bank account so I can't get too much as far as parts go.

·
Immortal
332 Posts
Voodoo.Priest said:
... Your in Califonia and I'm in Canada, You know this right? And are also aware that shipping cost will not be cheap as well right?

On a related side note I only have $200 in my bank account so I can't get too much as far as parts go.
Didn't I say I was gonna handle the money issue? Oh well... tis cool.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts