Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry for the late post,i just logged in today...anyway heres my cf hood...n sorry for new thread coz i cant find the old one:eek::

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here at da phillippines..got a friend dat makes fiber glass n carbon fiber stuff,he said that he got the materials from germany...

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
^^^ could that possibly be one of those E series engine corolla's? if so, it's an EE92, not ae92 :p

·
Resident asshole
Corolla
9,552 Posts
here at da phillippines..got a friend dat makes fiber glass n carbon fiber stuff,he said that he got the materials from germany...
Yeah, while I was living there, I couldnt find any carbon fiber materials, hell finding fiberglass was hard enough. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
92 Corolla Sedan
145 Posts
well i know it isnt an e series engine because those had standard toyota style intakes on them, also D3x technically you should call your car a SE92 if you are running a 3sge heh, that is a wild looking intake tho, the runners are L O N G on it

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SE92? hehehe ayt il do dat...but can ya explain why?sorry really dunno man....by the way the intake manifold is stock,its been like that since i got the engine:) ....

To Flashmn...dude when did ya live here,the automotive scene here has changed since then but ofcourse availability or some parts are not that abundant like in other countries but there are shops here than can ship stuff you need....and now fiberglass stuff aint hard to find here anymore...:) try 2 visit our groups site n checkout some of da toyota enthusiast...www.grupotoyota.com.ph

·
Registered
92 Corolla Sedan
145 Posts
well looking at the picture of the motor you have in the botom of the thread our intakes on the 3sge here in the states has runners that stop at the (refering to your picture) red bolt on cover.

·
Resident asshole
Corolla
9,552 Posts
To Flashmn...dude when did ya live here,the automotive scene here has changed since then but ofcourse availability or some parts are not that abundant like in other countries but there are shops here than can ship stuff you need
Umm.. 2000-2003... heck, I brought my corolla back from there with me :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ratboycom said:
well looking at the picture of the motor you have in the botom of the thread our intakes on the 3sge here in the states has runners that stop at the (refering to your picture) red bolt on cover.
oh ya? it think thats the genenration 1,gen two n three have intake manifolds that runs from the from all the way to the back....:thumbup:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Flashmn said:
Umm.. 2000-2003... heck, I brought my corolla back from there with me :)
oh so you were here juz recently...hmmm datz odd coz automotive scene here boomed since da 90's,oh wel juz letme know if your goin back here,maybe i can hook you up with the things ya need.......and u brought your car from the phil all da way to finland?cool u must really love dat baby of yours huh?and are you a flip too?:D

·
Resident asshole
Corolla
9,552 Posts
and u brought your car from the phil all da way to finland?cool u must really love dat baby of yours huh?and are you a flip too?
Well.. I figured I wont get all the money out of it by selling it anyways :D. Naah, I'm a finn. :cool:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh i see....wel if ever your goin here i myt be able to hook you up wid stuff....try to visit our site,derz lots of things ul find there parts n even your techy probs:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts