Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Search is your friend
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I understand that Toyota made a glass moonroof for the AE92. Very rare and very hard to obtain...can anyone tell me what the demensions are for the moonroof/sunroof on a AE92 is? And if anyone has a detailed pic of the underside of it that would be appreciated as well, thanks.

-danny

·
Deer Smasher
1988 Corolla SR5
401 Posts
yeah mine is rusty and it wont move(its an electric sun roof)

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
or just find someone in japan in the JDM business and have it shipped over....

·
Registered
1990 Celica GTS
2,714 Posts
Maybe just bolt a piece of lexan on the rail? Of course you have to put the weather strip around it to seal.

·
Search is your friend
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The reason why I ask is Im trying to find out if any other Toyota might share the same dimensions as a Celica (its for my car).
I know that the AE92 in Japan could come with a glass moonroof as an option and I know that some parts from a AE92 are swapable with the ST16X.
Im tired of rusted out sunroofs on my Celica and a nice glass piece would be trick.
I have a hook up in Japan that might be able to get me what I want if I know what Im looking for.
So if someone could take the time to measure their sunroof on their AE92 an post its dimensions it would be appreciated.

·
Danno
1989 corolla GT-S
1,502 Posts
for a celica ???? id love to get a glass roof as well so post up a site if you find anything

1 - 9 of 9 Posts