Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
stanzgts
ae92 gts
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, i'm new to this site and new to having an ae92 gts corolla in my posession! :D well... its not exactly mine yet, but my brother is passing it down to me since he left for a job in seattle with his wife... anyways, i'm a noobie to this corolla thing, but i like it. So far, i've changed the oil, helped my brother replace the starter, and got a friends dad to do a complete clutch job for no charge of labor! I just recently got some new tires and a new alignment for christmas. This car's lowered, painted light blue (don't really like the color..) but it matches the interior i guess which is also blue, and also has a new exhuast on it.
I have a 4AGE engine in it... and i'm going to install a supercharger in it soon.... as soon as i figure out how.... (there are some parts missing from the supercharger, but i just have the main unit of the charger which still has some oil in it. I got it from my brother's friend

so...... does anyone know what i need to know specifically before installing the charger?

·
Custom User Title
277 Posts
First of all welcome to TN. Congrats on your freeeeeeeeee AE92 and free clutch job and free supercharger lol. You got it pretty good bro. Post in the corolla section and you'll get answers there

1 - 2 of 2 Posts