Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Corolla & Avensis
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I bought a (RARE!) Euro spec. Corolla GTi long gauge cluster years ago to install in my own AE92 Hatchback.
But unfortunalty that project has come to an end with selling the car and I can't use this gauge cluster in my coupé project.

Last time I posted a picture of this cluster here I was overwhelmed with messages of people who wanted to know where they could get one, so I thought I'd give you guys a heads up that's it's going up for sale.

It comes complete with the (uncut) GTi wiring loom and the shroud that goes with this cluster. So it's a complete package, ready to be installed!
If you are running a 4A-GE engine, it could well be just plug & play.

It is used, so it does have some small scratches etc on the clear cover, but nothing really serious.

Item is located in The Netherlands and I'm willing to ship worldwide, but shipping costs are for the buyer!

Price: $300,- + shipping

Some pics:

As it is in the car:

The cluster I'm selling:

TO MODS: I know this should probably have been in the For sale section of the forum. But It's pretty hard to find model specific items there. Maybe leave this topic here for a week and then move it?

·
iAzn
1988 toyo Corolla DX
1,492 Posts
... damn....

·
Registered
Corolla & Avensis
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The digital LED cluster pops up on ebay japan for less than what this guy is asking for
And your point is? ;)
Maybe the guy from the digital cluster isn't asking enough :lol:

This cluster was highly sought after and from the responce I have gotten for it, I could have asked at least $50 more and it would still have been sold within a month :rolleyes:

Just try to find a LHD long gauge cluster complete with untouched wiring loom and shroud...good luck :D

But like I said...it's sold already so it doesn't really matter anymore now does it? :cool:

·
Registered
AE92 sedan
627 Posts
it id very hard to find that is, i heard from another member here that one of the only places to get one of those now a days is finland, but itll cost about $500 to get the cluster, plastic and the uncut wires to purchase and ship international... good price though, wish i had seen this before the person that bought it, but good sale though...

·
Registered
4 Posts
AE92 LHD long gauge

Hi guys,

I bought a (RARE!) Euro spec. Corolla GTi long gauge cluster years ago to install in my own AE92 Hatchback.
But unfortunalty that project has come to an end with selling the car and I can't use this gauge cluster in my coupé project.

Last time I posted a picture of this cluster here I was overwhelmed with messages of people who wanted to know where they could get one, so I thought I'd give you guys a heads up that's it's going up for sale.

It comes complete with the (uncut) GTi wiring loom and the shroud that goes with this cluster. So it's a complete package, ready to be installed!
If you are running a 4A-GE engine, it could well be just plug & play.

It is used, so it does have some small scratches etc on the clear cover, but nothing really serious.

Item is located in The Netherlands and I'm willing to ship worldwide, but shipping costs are for the buyer!

Price: $300,- + shipping

Some pics:

As it is in the car:

The cluster I'm selling:

TO MODS: I know this should probably have been in the For sale section of the forum. But It's pretty hard to find model specific items there. Maybe leave this topic here for a week and then move it?

Hi Blof-fan, is there a way that you can help me source this gauge? btw, i'm from Philippines. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.