Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
'Rolla NiNJa
corolla 1990
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys so its pretty much impossible to find any exterior mods like body kits or spoilers for the ae92 sedans... i mean at least there are some for the coupes. There are is nothing for the sedans. Yes, some people do do jdm conversion bumpers from levins or truenos but i honestly DONT want my car to look like a stock car from japan or the Philippines. i want it to stand out and have a racing look.
- so does anyone have any leads to any side skirts or lips for the sedan. Heck, ill even settle for another cars kit that doesn't require to much moding.
- i saw this lip on cardomain, does anyone have any idea where i might find this?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/618564/6 (hint: scroll all the way down)

·
Registered
1992 Celica GT
1,290 Posts
The home depot lip can be rather sublte but does help. I did it and haven't had the desire to rip it off yet and I'm really fickle with things
like that

edit: I just looked that the club4ag link and I used the little stuff not anything like that lol

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,665 Posts
"Stock car from Japan" look would still stand out in the US where all the sedans look the same and ugly at that. :rolleyes:

The coupe lip you can make by cutting and pasting together two 1st gen Integra lips... I assume they would also fit the sedan if modded properly... finding 1st gen Integras might be hard though.

·
'Rolla NiNJa
corolla 1990
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
thanx guys you've all been real helpful, i do like the idea of using an accord as it shouldn't be to hard to find... although for simplicity's sake the home depot lip does intrigue me... at least as long as it doesn't look like the club4ag, thats kinda ridiculous...

also im planning on buying a spoiler trunk lip, what r your thoughts?

·
'Rolla NiNJa
corolla 1990
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think in grupotoyota they said that was from a civic or integra

try putting some sqaure fog lights, they look pretty agressive in a "street" way. wel to me they do.

or.. do the home depot lip mod.. as seeen here: http://forums.club4ag.com/zerothread?id=37734

edit/

are you in so car or nor cal??
as to answer your question ae92boi im home grown in SoCal, i live in glendora...

·
'Rolla NiNJa
corolla 1990
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wait... an idea has just stricken me, could it be possible to in fact make a home depot side skirts based on the idea of the lip. not flashy huge skirts just something to accent the sides.??

·
JDM fan
90corolla & 90celica
345 Posts
thanx guys you've all been real helpful, i do like the idea of using an accord as it shouldn't be to hard to find... although for simplicity's sake the home depot lip does intrigue me... at least as long as it doesn't look like the club4ag, thats kinda ridiculous...

also im planning on buying a spoiler trunk lip, what r your thoughts?
yeah they guy showed my pics with the accord front lip, it looks decent and looks pretty nice, if i were you i would chose this one other than the home depot one, the owner of the guy in club4ag said that he's about to take it off anyways lol

·
'Rolla NiNJa
corolla 1990
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah they guy showed my pics with the accord front lip, it looks decent and looks pretty nice, if i were you i would chose this one other than the home depot one, the owner of the guy in club4ag said that he's about to take it off anyways lol
yeah i wasn't sure but look what i found on the good old internet. MUST SEE (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN)

http://www.mx6.com/forums/2g-mx6-ap...how-make-lip-kit-self-made-lip-kit-cheap.html
this is making me tingle inside:naughty:

·
'Rolla NiNJa
corolla 1990
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thankfully mine doesnt shake at least after its done warming up, but its also made of the foam not rubber so i don't think its gonna be that much of a factor cuz its real light weight, however i think ill bolt it underneath just for safety.

·
Registered
89 gts
147 Posts
I know I posted this before,heres an 89 integra lip on a couple.
Im pretty sure it'll fit the sedan.
All you need to do is shorten it a lil bit and fiberglass.

Any of you socal guys want a rear disc.Im selling complete gts rear suspension with disc brakes and sway bar.

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,665 Posts
That's the Levin bumper though... the north american bumpers won't fit the 88-89 integra lips, but the 86-87 are a better match when shortened as the corners contour with the bumper corners.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts