Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a Great car, my father bought it new then passed it to me. Going to be interesting to see how much it sells for. I have all service records and recently replaced the tires, I even have the Original window sticker. I would have kept this car but I needed an SUV to meet my needs. With only 160,000 miles it has a lot of life left and will make somebody a Great car. I appreciate the help I have received from this forum. I will be detailing the car and listing it within the next two weeks.

·
Registered
1995 XLE
2,591 Posts
It's been a Great car, my father bought it new then passed it to me. Going to be interesting to see how much it sells for. I have all service records and recently replaced the tires, I even have the Original window sticker. I would have kept this car but I needed an SUV to meet my needs. With only 160,000 miles it has a lot of life left and will make somebody a Great car. I appreciate the help I have received from this forum. I will be detailing the car and listing it within the next two weeks.
Mine is priceless!
W95c

·
Registered
Look in sig
9,186 Posts
Gen3 sale price depends on market. Older toyota in general here are a kind of hot market. A good shape Gen3 will sell here with no issues for $1500. Getting into the $2500-3000 range makes it a bit slower because you'll be getting into a Gen4/5 category or a beaten up Gen6.

Hope you can find a good home for it!

window stickers are a seal deal for me when I look for a car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.