Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone have luck finding aftermarket accessories for the 2021 Venza? (When you find something new, please post links and images.--Thanks)

The first useful thing I found on Amazon are a screen protectors for the 12" and 9" displays and a two different trays for the center armrest (search "2021 Venza"). I went ahead and ordered a screen cover and tray even though they are coming from Shenzhen, China with delivery estimate of Oct-Nov. They were around $15 each. (These items were first available Sept 16. on Amazon. I'm guessing they are just starting production and aren't even in transit yet.)

UPDATE: OEM parts are now being listed at on-line part dealers like this one: 2021 Toyota Venza Parts - Official Online Store
UPDATE: Sequential turn signals from 2018 RAV4 (not 2019+) fit the '21 Venza: See post in this thread from Jan 3, 2021
UPDATE: Custom fit sunshades now available: See post in this thread from Feb 28, 2021

What I'd REALLY like is OEM parts for 2020/2021 Harrier. I found some nice items in Japanese Harrier promo photos, but no ordering info. Seems like the 2021 is too new to even be on the sites selling genuine Toyota parts or aftermarket upgrades. I'd really like to see things like sequential turn signals for the side mirrors...😟 The 2021 R4P group is lucky to have a model that shares parts with 2020 Rav4.

-- I got the tray and it works really well as a replacement for the shallow OEM tray. The tray was about $14 in Sept, but price has gone up to about $16. Two version available on Amazon, one with cut-out for 12V accessory and one without.
https://www.amazon.com/SKTU-Organizer-Compatible-Accessories-Materials/dp/B08JCQPX4G/ref=sr_1_15?dchild=1&keywords=2021+venza&qid=1610317773&sr=8-15

-- I'm less impressed by the "clear" screen protector ($13 in Sept, but now $18), but to be fair, it's not the screen protector's fault, it's the topography of the Venza touchscreen. The black frame around the Venza's touchscreen is slightly recessed, so the glass screen protector can't quite conform completely when transitioning from the active area to the frame. The screen protector looks flawless over the active area of the touchscreen, but the step down from the active area to the frame left an air gap around the border. It shows up under certain lighting, so I'm not quite as thrilled, but it will work for now. NOTE: I don't think any brand of that uses actual glass in the protector will do any better.
UPDATE: The same vendor for the screen protector now has one with a black frame the eliminates the "air gap" at the edge of the active area.
--Thanks to jonnymacd for the info.

UPDATE: The screen protector WITH the black boarder definitely fixed the issue with the air gap at the border. I've updated the image above to show both versions and more details from Jan 10 post are here:

·
Registered
983 Posts
For now just offerings for the XU80 Harrier/Venza for the most part.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For now just offerings for the XU80 Harrier/Venza for the most part.
Yes, and in addition, I also found Modellista body kits and interior garnish on Japanese website, but I'm not looking anything that extensive.

I guess I'm mostly looking forward to seeing OEM parts diagrams, etc... or on-line guides/videos to make aftermarket upgrades easier. Still too early in the US to expect that kind of detail. Anyway, here's my current wish list:
  • Replace the blanks in the front molding with actual fog lights (like the OEM equipment on the 2021 Harrier).
  • Replace the mirror turn signals with progressive LEDs. (The ones on AliExpress claiming to be for 2021 Venza/Harrier will probably work, but I'm not yet ready to be the guinea pig. Although the Rav4 videos might be close enough to pull apart the Venza mirrors...)
  • LED light kit for the cargo area. (I think a drop in replacement for the two blank side panels would be awesome.)
  • A little more unusual: Something/anything to upgrade the tiny turn signals and reverse lamps on the rear bumper.
  • Probably not feasible: 2021 Harrier adaptive headlight replacement.

·
Registered
983 Posts
I'd like good side window visors, but not cheapies, bought OEM for my '19 Rav4, would have liked Weathertech, but they still don't offer them, not expecting them to offer them for the Venza either. :(

·
Registered
2021 Toyota Venza XLE
71 Posts
I reached out to nengun.com which ships JDM parts from Japan about the Modellista kits so they are now posted to their website here however they are not cheap...$3,000+ and you still need to paint them. Plus I'm not sure if it'll be a 100% match to our US version. I'm not keen to being a guinea pig when we're talking that much money...

·
Registered
2021 Toyota Venza XLE
71 Posts
WeatherTech has the floorliners available now here. First and second row included for $179.90. I've purchased these for all of my other cars, however I did end up adding the factory All-Weather Floor Liner Package which includes the cargo tray for my XLE SoftTech Venza I ordered. When taking my test drives I noticed the factory mats had great coverage and a nice lip around the sides plus the fact they do say 'Venza'. If I find them to not perform as expected I can always upgrade to the Weathertech floorliners.
Detailed image of product

·
Registered
983 Posts
I have the OEM AW liner package in my Venza, had the same in the last 2 Rav4s as well, hard to beat them, had WT in my '06 V6 Rav4, not happy with them after a few years, looked trashed/scratched up and the sides were floppy and didn't keep crud from getting under them, the OEM AW are much better IMO. My only snit on the OEM is the cargo liner doesn't cover the seat backs like the Rav4 set does.

·
Registered
983 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Toyota Venza XLE
71 Posts
One thing I noticed with the new Venza was that it has little circles where it looks like fog lights could go but not even the Limited comes with them. Just doing a little research I found that the Harrier over in Japan has fog lights as an add-on accessory. Hoping that we see an LED version like these come to the states.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
One thing I noticed with the new Venza was that it has little circles where it looks like fog lights could go but not even the Limited comes with them. Just doing a little research I found that the Harrier over in Japan has fog lights as an add-on accessory. Hoping that we see an LED version like these come to the states.
Yes, I agree. Do you have the website for that listing? I've been trying to find info on the Harrier fog lights or replacement kits (wondering what it takes to get inside the grill).
...although $485 to $560 is a bit steep for fog light kits.

·
Registered
2021 Toyota Venza XLE
71 Posts
Based on some online research I believe the 2019-2021 Rav4 3.5" LED fogs will work on the Venza. Without having mine yet I cannot confirm, but maybe someone can measure the cutout. I would assume the wiring kit from the Rav4 would link up the same since so much is shared between the two.

Here's some aftermarket options also.

·
Registered
2021 Toyota Venza XLE
71 Posts
The only OEM '21 Venza accessories I've found are listed on this dealer website, no mudguards or body side molding.

That's all generic accessories/add-ons. There's just no vehicle specific parts yet for the Venza. Everything you might find online right now is universal fit. I think this has been the hardest thing for me with getting a first year model. I've grown accustomed to ordering accessories soon as I get a new vehicle and that's just not going to happen with my Venza.

·
Registered
983 Posts
That's all generic accessories/add-ons. There's just no vehicle specific parts yet for the Venza. Everything you might find online right now is universal fit. I think this has been the hardest thing for me with getting a first year model. I've grown accustomed to ordering accessories soon as I get a new vehicle and that's just not going to happen with my Venza.
Look again, they aren't all generic, the Venza specific floor and cargo liners as well as the hitch are listed, AWD badges are listed too which are accessories on the Venza, standard on previous HVs. Other OEM websites don't even list '21 parts or accessories yet.

·
Registered
2021 Toyota Venza XLE
71 Posts
Look again, they aren't all generic, the Venza specific floor and cargo liners as well as the hitch are listed, AWD badges are listed too which are accessories on the Venza, standard on previous HVs. Other OEM websites don't even list '21 parts or accessories yet.
Sorry, I didn't make it off of 'Featured' first go around.

As far as fog lights, I stopped by my local dealership and the Toyota OEM LED fog lights that I work on the 4Runner, Highlander, Rav4, Tacoma, C-HR, and Tundra are actually ~3.5" and the cutout for the Venza is ~2". I'm trying to stay optimistic though as I know I've seen a Yaris and maybe a Prius with fog lights about that size. I've reached out to ToyotaJeff to see if maybe he could find out any info.

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,799 Posts
I reached out to nengun.com which ships JDM parts from Japan about the Modellista kits so they are now posted to their website here however they are not cheap...$3,000+ and you still need to paint them. Plus I'm not sure if it'll be a 100% match to our US version. I'm not keen to being a guinea pig when we're talking that much money...
They should be the same since the Venza are all built in Japan together with the Harrier at the Takaoka Plant.

1 - 20 of 272 Posts