Toyota Nation Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Rpayton,

What is the wiring diagram you used for the ascw-1 i cant seem to find it on the website, and I have the converter for my camera but I am still not seeing it in reverse

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m not sure what I am doing wrong. I am using the pre wired harness from the 1765 harness to go into the ascw1 but it’s not flashing the led. So I use the one that came with it. Tap the red into power and ground black. Which wire is the steering wheel control. One more thing. My stepdown for my camera those three are all connected fine & the video input is to my brown rca. Still get not video from camera? And what the hell do I attach this antenna cable to 😂 A0B89C3E-9D8F-4150-90E1-F3C3CD552D09_1552676304905.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Finally done. Had to wait on different radio. Pay attention to the radio you select. First one had a knob but it was too far back and did not fit right.

Could not even use the left side of knob. It was a Sony Ax210

New Sony is the AX5000 which has 2 USBs.
Doesn’t seem to be a stock USB adapter yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am planning to get the AX5000. How is the screen glare ? Is the screen bright enough in the day ? I am in cali. Also, How do you get the factory guide lines when you put the car in reverse or the sony lines ?
I am an Android user. Any idea how android auto works with this unit ?

·
2019 XSE - Mother of Pearl Edition
2019 Camry XSE V6
244 Posts
So after searching around I am pretty sure there are just no options for anyone that has a 2019 XSE with the 8" screen (because the HVAC and other controls are now all part of the same unit).

I see lots of stuff about 2018's and the non-8", but most sites and info I find seem to indicate there is still a lack of kits for a 2019 because of the integrated HVAC stuff.

Anyone have any new info? My googling skills are letting me down (either that or there really aren't any options for 2019 XSE w/ JBL yet). Are there any kits/headunits in production that will allow a swap? I am going to be really disappointed if I am stuck with no Android integration for the life of this car. I purposely didn't get the navigation package because the plan was to replace this head unit with an android compatible one (no reason to pay for the nav if it's coming out). Now I'm thinking I should have gotten the 7"....

If there are no units in production that would fit as one single unit, do I have the option of just purchasing the OEM HVAC controls (like this: https://www.ebay.com/p/2018-2019-Toyota-Camry-AC-A-c-Heater-Climate-Control-Panel-OEM-18-19/6027250734?iid=183782658291) instead? Would that free me up to put in one of the replacement models that people have been posting here (the Chinese android ones, etc)?

Thanks!

41 - 50 of 50 Posts