Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do all aftermarket head units come with auxiliary inputs for RCA cables? The reason I ask is that Im getting a new head unit for my girls Lancer and would like to get the Blitzsafe Universal iPod adapter for her as well. The universal Blitzsafe uses RCA cables for the auxiliary inputs. I just want to make sure I purchase a head unit that will work with the Blitzsafe.

Thanks

·
Haywood Jablome
06 X Runner
87 Posts
My Kenwood can has a plug to add a CD Changer, Siruis radio, and an Ipod controller. So I'd say yes.

·
Registered
Toyota Taco 2007
110 Posts
Isnt blitzsafe geared toward stock radio solutions? If I was going to go aftermarket, I'd get the ipod adapter that is compatible with the aftermarket HU

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pooperscooper said:
Isnt blitzsafe geared toward stock radio solutions? If I was going to go aftermarket, I'd get the ipod adapter that is compatible with the aftermarket HU
Blitzsafe doesnt make an adapter for her car atleast not that I can find. I wanted to get the blitzsafe just because thats what I have and it works great. I like the ease of navigation with the ipod rather than using the radio controls. Ive read about the Pioneer iPod adapter and it didnt seem to be too user friendly according to the reviews.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts