Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
MMM TACO
06 Tacoma
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wanting to see some pics of tacos with aftermarket headunits, can anyone show me some pics?

·
Spanky!
329 Posts
hey cam2x does it ever get annoying reaching all the way up there? the head unit looks really high. thats been the main thing ive wondered about.

·
Self Proclaimed Genius
762 Posts
The more of those Schosche kits I see, the less I like it. The pocket is way too big.

·
Spanky!
329 Posts
does any1 know of other kits out there? i think itd be a good i dead to get the double din dash kit and flip it around but i dunno. so lets hear it if theres other brands.

·
MMM TACO
06 Tacoma
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Droppedmytaco said:
Here is a pic of my indash dvd player. It not real close but you get the idea
i didnt realize that toyota made that center area in another color other than silver. that looks cool. i wish my center area was all black like that. maybe if i find time i can figure out a way to take my air conditoner covers and paint them black i like that look.

anyone know any good red faced headunits, i really would like all the light in the interior to match, my old celica i used to drive had so many different colors in it, made me upset.

·
Registered
456 Posts
nick09 said:
i didnt realize that toyota made that center area in another color other than silver. that looks cool. i wish my center area was all black like that. maybe if i find time i can figure out a way to take my air conditoner covers and paint them black i like that look.

anyone know any good red faced headunits, i really would like all the light in the interior to match, my old celica i used to drive had so many different colors in it, made me upset.
I saw an aftermarket version on ebay but then the rest of the dash is gray right? silver ac vents, black center, and gray dash. hehe
black center with black ac vents would look nice though. :)

·
Row Dialin'
2,832 Posts
nick09 said:

I've got an all black center area. I guess it's one of the "perks" of not getting the TRD package.

Most of Sony's headunits are red. If you're looking for a color match. I had a flip-down Xplod in my Camry. It worked fine, nothing spectacular.

·
Toyota Parts Manager
138 Posts

·
Registered
05 taco
200 Posts

·
MMM TACO
06 Tacoma
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
taco b, i dont think the xbox will fit underneath your headunit, but if you could thatd be sweet

·
Registered
05 taco
200 Posts
o nah it wont not unless u do something like take it apart and put back together in a diff case, but i have a xcess cab so i will br mounting it in the back somwheres cuz i rarely carry more then 3 people,My deck has a brain box that sits under the passenger seat has a few A/V plug ins on it

·
MMM TACO
06 Tacoma
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thatll be sweet, i dont trust myself with a tv in my car...

·
Toyota Parts Manager
138 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts