Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 4th gen blue dusk color 97 le, and i've done everything to it I can think of but the image shop I use cant find m3 mirrors or lights for it.

I want black halo headlamps but all i found online were for 00 and up. I got clear corners a while back that were 00 an up but claimed to work on 97 and they dont fit that tight.

Where can I find headlamps like these:

http://www.toyotaparts4u.com/Drew_Boxer3.jpg

I would be keeping my clear corners if possible.

The second question would be regarding the m3 mirrors. If not m3 style, the second best would just be carbon fiber to match my hood and rims.

and as for tail lights, I don't like altezza, but I've seen cool tail lights. I want something like this:

http://www.toyotaparts4u.com/Drew_Boxer2.jpg

any help finding these parts for my 97 model would be greatly appreciated.
thx :D

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
for both of thofor the mirror, they don't make any mirrors for the camry that aren't oem replacements I don't think....

you'll have to custom fit some m3 mirrors made for a civic or an accord if you want them

and about those front lights and rear lights....you can PM drew's cam here on TN, cuz those are pics of his car back in the day.....but I'd say they look :thumbdown

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
I'm liking the tails, but not he headlights.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thx for the quick reply guys, I guess the mirror idea from a honda is good. I was hoping someone here had possibly done it and could save me the effort of searching :p

Personally I think those lights look good. I will definitely pm him, but then again he has a 99 camry and I have a 97

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
:D thought you got rid of them.....

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
there was a garnish kit that went over the tails (which look very similar to the pictured above) at some asian aftermarket stores i went to. They were for $50 tho' Kinda expensive and chrome....not my taste..but if someone's really wnating them for $50+shipping from Asia, then i'll sucker my friends to buy it and then he shipping to you!

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
camrypimp97 said:
any way i could see a picture of this before I pay 50bucks?
no...seriously, it looked ghetto! And secondly, i'm not goint to make my cousin go to an aftermarket shop take a pic, email me, and then for me to post it...Just take my word for it...NOT WORTH IT. :hammer:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts