Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an '04 Tacoma 4 door 4x4. I love it, but the seat is killing my lower back. This is my 4th toyota truck, and all the previous driver's seats had adjustments.
Anyone else have this problem? Know of any replacement bucket seats?
thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Me too

I just picked up my 2004 Tacoma Xtracab last week with the bucket seats. I found the 60/40 bench seat even worse. The bucket seat was a little better but still hurts my lower back too. I would definitely be interested in custom seat options.

--Matt

·
Registered
'20 gray crewcab 4x4; sold '09 access cab 4x4, '94 T100 4x4, '85 4x4, '82 2x4 pickup
501 Posts
My wife has a 2004 truck made by the competition, with an excellent, adjustable driver's side bucket seat. The passsenger side does not have all the adjustments, but is comfortable. You might find them in a junk yard. This model has been made for 3 or 4 years.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I too am looking for seats! As are many Tacoma owners, so I hear. I know of a guy who got Supra seats from a junkyard and put them in his '02 Taco. They looked pretty cool, but I don't know what kind of hoops he had to jump through to get brackets.

I know of two aftermarket seats that work: Corbeau and Recaro , but they will be pricey. Plus finding a matching color is another issue since I have the oak interior.

Anybody else know of other seat manufacturers?

- Jessie

·
Registered
6 Posts
replacement seats

Not sure if you've seen any of the MOMO seats or not but it's another brand you may look into. I have a MOMO course steering wheel and can't say enough good things about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts