Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Noobie With A Dream
1993 MR2 Turbo
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been finding pictures of MkII MR2's on the web and have found that some have altezza taillights and even carbon fiber or smoked taillights that aren't OEM, JDM or the 94+ conversion. I was wondering if anybody knew where to find these kind of taillights because I have been unsuccessful so far. Thanks!

·
Noobie With A Dream
1993 MR2 Turbo
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah...that's one style i liked.

·
Noobie With A Dream
1993 MR2 Turbo
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
but my mr2 is white so i was trying to find some that were unique...but didn't look stupid.

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Damnit.... there was a company over in Europe that was making them.... they had 3 different styles. But I can't find the site...

·
Noobie With A Dream
1993 MR2 Turbo
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah...I think i found the pics of all three styles. But i to couldn't find the website. I have all the pictures of the different styles, but no clue where to find them.

·
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
I know I sent them an email about the lights... seeing if they shipped to the U.S. .... I'm digging for it right now...

·
Noobie With A Dream
1993 MR2 Turbo
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome thanks!

·
Noobie With A Dream
1993 MR2 Turbo
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FANTASTIC! That's them exactly! Wow....thanks for your help!

·
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Let me know if you find a place to buy them... or maybe pricing. They never got back to me on my email.

·
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Hahaha.... talking to me or mr2lvr????

I just plan on doing a 94+ swap.... but then my car is just going to end up looking more and more like q's.

·
Registered
1991 MR2 turbo
69 Posts
I'm not sure about the altezza style lights but the LED ones they sell are about $550. Last time I talked to them, they wouldn't ship to the US. I believe there is a distributer in Jersey or something. There should be a link on their site.

·
Noobie With A Dream
1993 MR2 Turbo
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The LED ones don't look good. I like the 94+ conversion but i really want my car to be unique. But i definitely won't sacrifice looking good just to be unique. The darker ones look good, especially if i decided to change the color of my car.

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
ishcoleobo said:
Hahaha.... talking to me or mr2lvr????

I just plan on doing a 94+ swap.... but then my car is just going to end up looking more and more like q's.
i'm talking to you.......no alteezas.....:p:

keep on staring and the rear of my car....cuz if u were local to me...thats the view u'd always see........:D

well hopefully over the winter i can finally get my kit installed and the car repainted....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts