Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SlowRolla
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I've been searching for months trying to find aftermarket tail lights for my "10.5" gen Corolla... If you didn't know- the 10th gen received a small facelift in 2011-2012 before they changed the entire look of the car again- and that's mine! Unfortunately... Us 10.5 guys don't seem to have as many cool options as you 10 gen fuckers!!! Lol.

I'm not really trying to take apart my tails and go crazy with them- but at this point if I can't find any cool aftermarket tails I'm just gonna do a light tint on the OEM ones and call it a day.

Any of you 10.5'ers out there had any luck finding cool tails??

Reactions: allanc

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,826 Posts
Hey guys,

I've been searching for months trying to find aftermarket tail lights for my "10.5" gen Corolla... If you didn't know- the 10th gen received a small facelift in 2011-2012 before they changed the entire look of the car again- and that's mine! Unfortunately... Us 10.5 guys don't seem to have as many cool options as you 10 gen fuckers!!! Lol.

I'm not really trying to take apart my tails and go crazy with them- but at this point if I can't find any cool aftermarket tails I'm just gonna do a light tint on the OEM ones and call it a day.

I don't have a 10.5 Gen but I had to correct your post that was incorrect so all knew . The 10.5 was from 2011-2013. The 11the Gen started in 2014. :wink:

·
SlowRolla
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey guys,

I don't have a 10.5 Gen but I had to correct your post that was incorrect so all knew . The 10.5 was from 2011-2013. The 11the Gen started in 2014.
I was saying they received a facelift around that time- I wasn’t saying how long the 10.5 lasted... but thanks for the helpful comment

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,826 Posts
I was saying they received a facelift around that time- I wasn’t saying how long the 10.5 lasted... but thanks for the helpful comment
It wasn't clear the way you said it so I just wanted to clear it up. The 2011 model year was the first refresh for the 10th gen so the 2011-2013 models have your tails. Anyone else with these years might have more information to help you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts