Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There's some fool on trader.ca selling an 88 Celica All-Trac with Prelude headlights and a big mouth bumper.. :lol: God.. I hate when people bastardize a decent car. :disappoin

TRICKED OUT CAR MUST SELL
Comment: Exc. car, fun to drive, lots of mods, 240 HP, tires/rims 1 yr. old, call for complete details. Serious inquiries only. 52,000 km. $10,000. (905)961-5733 [email protected]

·
Where's my boomstick?
2,528 Posts
wow, thats fugly!

·
There is no substitute.
8,031 Posts
Props for doing a Honda conversion on a Toyota!:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Been waiting for someone to do this for years!

·
Registered
764 Posts
now i would understand why someone would wanna convert a civic to a tercel, but convert an all-trac celi to an accord, it is just more than i can process

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,979 Posts
that's fugly. i think the headlight don't match the car at all. neither the bumper.

·
Registered
55 Posts
why wouold anyone spend money to do that? Just drive a Toyota into the wall and you have your Honda:lol:

·
Zzzz
Camry
2,255 Posts
stupid, in my opinion, the gt4 looked better stock than it does with those headlights. it's original, and I give him props for doing it, but it's like buying a supra and putting a VW rabbit engine in it. hard? yeah! worthwhile? no.

·
Trailer Trash Engineer
592 Posts
:confused: that's just wrong....
I've seen fixed headlight conversions on the ST165 that looked good, but that's retarded.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts