·
"Clean" the best mod.
2,276 Posts
Your gonna get tackled any minute now:ugh3:

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
That's awesome. How many times have you been on AF1? I assume that the service is top notch. Got any interesting tidbits about AF1 to tell us?

·
STi Killer :0)
06 taco
285 Posts
"give me two purrrrrrssss.... i need two purrrrsssss.... so i! can get the stompin in my ERH-FORCE-ONES!... BIG BOY!!! STOMPIN IN MY ERH-FORCE-ONES!!!" HAHA :whatwhat:

·
Registered
06 Tacoma Access SR5
462 Posts
I think that pillow costs about $500.

·
Chicks dig it...!
'06 Tacoma EC Sport
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Actually, the pillow is from an Air Singapore flight that I already had in my truck. The pillow case is authentic however, but I can tell you I didn't nip it off the plane...I aquired it legitimately...

I fly on it lots when covering the WH...but actually it is like a business class cabin we sit in...

The service is excellent and the flight personel who feed us and take care of us are military (but in AF1 service uni's similar to airline crew) and they are outstandingly nice folks...

I was telling Gadget at a recent Taco meet (Gadget is a pilot and knows reams about military aircraft) that when you stand under the wing, the plane is absolutely immaculate, like it just rolled off the assembly line. You could eat your breakfast off the landing gear it is that spit-polished. It is really a georgeous plane to stand under, and quite awesome when you think about what it stands for...

·
14 Corolla Ssssss
90 Posts
Pb said:
That's not drool. :ugh3:
Must have been Clinton's era... Probably has some sweet cigars on that bird too.

·
Chicks dig it...!
'06 Tacoma EC Sport
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Papi said:
Must have been Clinton's era... Probably has some <edit: flavored> cigars on that bird too.

·
Pretty much a TN Member
2006 Taco DC TRD OR
1,179 Posts
cool.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Chicks dig it...!
'06 Tacoma EC Sport
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Papi said:
Must have been Clinton's era... Probably has some <edit: pre-moistened> cigars on that bird too.

·
14 Corolla Ssssss
90 Posts
Yea, I was presuming the "sweetness" when it could be ANY flavor :bleh:

·
Chicks dig it...!
'06 Tacoma EC Sport
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Papi said:
Must have been Clinton's era... Probably has <edit: an organic humidor> on that bird too.

·
Dressed N Black
352 Posts
My uncle has one of those pillows and GeorgeW.Bush's pen he used to sigh autographs when he came to give a speech.

·
Registered
15 RAV4 LE AWD
334 Posts
They do touch and go's at my work all the time with the Presidents planes, of course he is not in them. (ACY)

·
Unleashed....
2005 Tacoma V6
212 Posts
LOL! :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts