Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have experience with air suspension? now they have bolt on air strut that should save a lot of fab, I don't want to make my car jump, but i would like to lower the car, and i like the idea to be able to control the ride height.. I could raise the car during winter month for exemple.. Of course when you park the car you can lower it to the ground, kind a look cool...

But I have no idea how would be handling / ride.

If you know....

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
The air struts are kind old now, but IMO alot bette than bags, I believe back in 00-01 Mecury started using it on one of their cars, so that when it hit 55-60 it would lower itself automatically.

I dont know if there are any kits out there yet for any of the Toyota,s besides the Taco and some of the Lexus ride out there.

The ride quality is just as alot better than the stock ones and some aftermarket.

as for fuctionality, they work just like bags, but alot safer. You will be getting alot smoother ride than you would in bags anyways.

For servicing them, you would service them just like any other strut.

So if you can get them for your ride and not get raped go for it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.