Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

So since I bought my 2019 Camry SE Hybrid, I've been wanting to make alterations, but don't know where to find the information about putting airbag suspension on a hybrid and rims as well. I basically want to know if it's worth it overall. I know that I may sacrifice miles per gallon here and there, so I'm ok with that. I think my car would look really cool with it, but I want to make a reasonable decision since this is going to cost a lot of money to do. Any thoughts and suggestions would greatly be appreciated. Thank you in advanced!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you want to do it, do it. Just that simple.
Haha Yea I know, I would just like to know the information, so that I could look for similar items like say in weight for the rims, so I wouldn't lose too much on mpg.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Have you priced out air suspension? It'll be at least $2-3K before install. Not worth it for a Camry IMO.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you priced out air suspension? It'll be at least $2-3K before install. Not worth it for a Camry IMO.
Yea, I have. I was expecting it would cost me around 4k or so to do it. I'm not worried about the price, but if I would be totally negating mpg then that would be an issue, if it's only a loss of a little bit, i'd be ok with it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well... it's on sale right now.... & if you want to do it..... do it.

There are plenty of people with camrys on bags. At the end of the day this is a camry and that engine isn't going to be THAT much less efficient than it already is.

But you're talking to a guy who currently lowered and will have bags soon. I didnt see ANY difference in MPG. The car has been amazing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Camry XSE 2.5L A25A-FKS
788 Posts
Well... it's on sale right now.... & if you want to do it..... do it.

There are plenty of people with camrys on bags. At the end of the day this is a camry and that engine isn't going to be THAT much less efficient than it already is.

But you're talking to a guy who currently lowered and will have bags soon. I didnt see ANY difference in MPG. The car has been amazing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I wouldn't worried about MPG. I would be more worried of the suspension parts and the wheel bearing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Its a camry....why.....

For what its worth i put OEM 18" XLE rims on my LE Hybrid. Brand new take offs. I wouldn't do anything beyond new rims. SE/XLE already come with nice 18 and 19" rims. Persoanlly, I do not think it is feasible changing those.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cause I obviously think it would look cool. Thank you for your input and you are entitled to your opinion, but calling something stupid that you wouldn’t do isn’t very nice, is it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts