Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone successfully removed the Airbag Warning labels off the sun visors? I don't mind them on backside of the visor, but I can't stand them on the front. I tried to remove one, but I can't get it off. I'm almost to the point of just rewarpping them in new cloth.

Thanks.

·
Registered
146 Posts
The stickers don't bother me. However, my other hobby is restoring old pinball machines. Often I have to remove old adhesive mylar or stickers from various parts of these machines. Sometimes heat works, sometimes goo-gone works, but the best method I have used involves freeze spray. I spray the stickers with freeze spray until they are good and frozen and then slip something under one edge and the sticker almost falls off. You can buy electronics freeze spray, or buy that canned air and turn the can upside down to spray liquid instead. I haven't done that on my tacoma since the stickers don't bother me so you're on your own risk wise.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too funny. I've been on this forum for awhile now and have never seen anyone comment on this before, but today I decided to just jump online and ask the question. Wouldn't you know, there is another tread about this very subject posted. Don't flame me because it won't matter, I'm having a good time laughing about it right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts