Toyota Nation Forum banner

Alarm help needed urgently

7K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  s0uthstar85 
Can't really tell you which one is better since you aren't specific on which Viper model alarm. Thats like saying which is better the Nissan Sentra or Honda.

sigmund said:
Considerng the Camry is a very popular car to steal due to the high market demand for the parts I am going to do whatever I can to keep it from getting stolen. My wife's friend had her '94 Camry stolen from right in front of her house. Trust me, if you saw this car you would not think it a car worth stealing. Truth is chop shops love Camrys and Accords. Camrys are consistently listed high on the National Insurance Crime Bureau's annual list of top ten most stolen cars.

I've owned many cars but my Camry is the only car on which I've had LoJack installed.
Yea, lots of people have the Camry. They were way easier to steal back then since it was so primative in security vs today's standards. But for the new Camrys with the engine immobolizer chip it may prevent amateur thieves but nothing I can't bypass. Try owning one of the most stolen car (mine accounted for more then half of the 10 most stolen car in the US), that will get your paranoid on security system.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.