Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I uploaded the new IOS 13.0 which includes the new Apple CarPlay.

The “Settings” icon is now in the Apple CarPlay screen menu, In the settings menu you have the choice of displaying album art or no album art. I put the car into drive to make sure the album art didn’t disappear and it didn’t.

The new layout is very cool and user friendly.

While the album art is not life changing it is nice to be treated like an adult.

·
1,610 Posts
Let's just hope that Toyota doesn't disable it. Via apple's website, manufactures can decide to disable or show the album artwork. The next audio update can disable the album artwork.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Let's just hope that Toyota doesn't disable it. Via apple's website, manufactures can decide to disable or show the album artwork. The next audio update can disable the album artwork.
CP actually gives you this option in Settings. Toyota better leave it like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Solve et Coagula..
239 Posts
I uploaded the new IOS 13.0 which includes the new Apple CarPlay.

The “Settings” icon is now in the Apple CarPlay screen menu, In the settings menu you have the choice of displaying album art or no album art. I put the car into drive to make sure the album art didn’t disappear and it didn’t.

The new layout is very cool and user friendly.

While the album art is not life changing it is nice to be treated like an adult.
This is awesome! How do I access and install the new IOS 13?

·
Solve et Coagula..
239 Posts
No update for me. Checked, said no update available. I don't even have IOS installed yet, would Entune not recognize the Apple Carplay update?

Under details it says:

Audio : Current= 1011 New= -

Do I need to manually install CarPlay first or something?

·
Registered
239 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts