Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
JDM Inspired
1995 Toyota Camry
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just double checking to make sure these are the correct fogs that many of yall have been installing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-0...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Is there a diy for gen 3.5 on how to cut and install these into the bumpers? I noticed to the mounting brackets and i don,t remember seeing anything on my bumper to mount these too. guess i over looked it. :naughty:

Thanks in advance

Chris

·
Registered
2020 Camry SE
1,534 Posts
I heard the light output isnt that great compared to less expensive fogs. If it IS less output, I wouldnt spend almost $100 on them. Id get different ones.

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts
this is true, they are not very good....but they are the only ones that dont look like shit(IMO) and they wont rust and leak to hell after a few times in the rain since they are OEM:thumbsup:.

but 100 bucks is way more then id pay. i got mine at a junkyard for 5 bucks.

·
How hard can it be?
1996 Camry LE
1,782 Posts
I'll see if I can do a short & sweet DIY with pics this weekend. I've offically put the Camry on the back burner, because I just got my 65 'Stang back from the paint shop.:D

Anyway, the fogs aren't that hard to install in a gen3.5 bumper. Stay tuned...

·
JDM Inspired
1995 Toyota Camry
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I'll see if I can do a short & sweet DIY with pics this weekend. I've offically put the Camry on the back burner, because I just got my 65 'Stang back from the paint shop.:D

Anyway, the fogs aren't that hard to install in a gen3.5 bumper. Stay tuned...
oh i shall stay tuned ;) yeah imma start checkin a few of the local yards around here.

I did buy some new fogs and the housings are 2in by 2.5in so im putting them behind my grill hidden. might possibly give it an interesting lexus look cause i have hyper yellow bulbs in them. If i can find some sheet metal layin around tmw, i can make my custom mounts. :naughty:

Ill take some pics :D

btw uibal u should pm me some pics of the stang or post them. id like to see it. Im a huge fan of the 65 stang and 72 nova :D

·
How hard can it be?
1996 Camry LE
1,782 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts