·
ilikecamrys
Camry
3,901 Posts
and these came in today, felt like christmas
ksport coilovers
wheels are 18x9.5 +20 all around
i'm waiting on tires(225/40)

Slam it like eyezack :] same size tire and rims.

·
Ted
811 Posts
those look like the same wheels as privatenumber. curious to know what they are also :)

Is the mesh grille the one from ebay? Was thinking of getting it, but i like the painted trim part better, as exclusive mentioned.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Welcome Alex, nice ride. Anyone locally sittin' on springs? I'd like to test the ride before deciding on which to buy. What'd those coilovers set you back for?

·
^__^
08 LE:]
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice progress..wheels look good..what brand? price if i may?

the wheels are actually tsw valencias, look much better in person than on the online pics. i went locally to wheel warehouse in anaheim where the guy wanted to charge me $1.5k. then i told him how i'm just going to order them off their website and the price magically went down to $870 + some free lugs ;]

Slam it like eyezack :] same size tire and rims.
i ordered my tires today, hopefully they come in this week before i get my fenders rolled and i'll have everything installed by next week!

those look like the same wheels as privatenumber. curious to know what they are also :)

Is the mesh grille the one from ebay? Was thinking of getting it, but i like the painted trim part better, as exclusive mentioned.
tsw valencias!

yep, it's the first thing i ever put on my car. only costs 30 bucks haha

Welcome Alex, nice ride. Anyone locally sittin' on springs? I'd like to test the ride before deciding on which to buy. What'd those coilovers set you back for?
if you want to go low, get coils. if you want a sportier ride but don't really care much for how low you are, get springs. i bought them off a seller on eBay for $940 flat(no tax or shipping)

Are those white wheels???
no, they're hyper silver, the angle is just a little odd

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Ah ok, White would look sick... i wanted white rims for mine, but i couldn't find any that i liked.

Keep up the good work!

·
^__^
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
cool man good start!

not sure if i'm feeling the blacked out emblem on the front though...contrast can be a your friend ;-)
i actually have krylon paint to do my emblenms the real way(not plastidip)

i have a silver, a black, a primer, and a clear coat.
never got to it :[
they're just sitting underneath my bed
you made me feel self conscious about it so i'm going to have to do it now ;)

whats your spring rating if you dont mind providing it?
the seller whom i got these off of gave me the option to go custom spring rates, but ksports for our camry already come with pretty nice rates so i stuck to what it came with
8.7F/5.1R

·
^__^
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bad news today is i need to re-surface my rotors, or get new pads and rotors.
i drove my car to vegas during memorial weekend and they got super warped.
they've gotten worse so i'm going to buy some tonight.

any recommendations?
what aftermarket options are available?
or is this covered by toyota by any chance?

thanks in advance guys!

·
Registered
2007 Camry LE
683 Posts
bad news today is i need to re-surface my rotors, or get new pads and rotors.
i drove my car to vegas during memorial weekend and they got super warped.
they've gotten worse so i'm going to buy some tonight.

any recommendations?
what aftermarket options are available?
or is this covered by toyota by any chance?

thanks in advance guys!
Hey man your car is looking great! GREAT JOB so far:thumbsup:
I painted the emblems to and did the background of the front one in silver. It will look alot better that way. As to the breaks and rotors Im in the works to getting a package deal from this site speednetmotorsports.com. They have all 8 pads and 4 slotted/drilled rotors for 162. They said if I can get around 4-5 people to buy at once they would do 150 for the package. Let me know if your interested. Just PM me im in socal to and got 4 guys including me that want to get them this coming weekend. They are a "local" shop in Garden Grove so we can all meet at the place and buy them there and dont have to worry about shipping or wait for the shipping:naughty:.

·
^__^
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey man your car is looking great! GREAT JOB so far:thumbsup:
I painted the emblems to and did the background of the front one in silver. It will look alot better that way. As to the breaks and rotors Im in the works to getting a package deal from this site speednetmotorsports.com. They have all 8 pads and 4 slotted/drilled rotors for 162. They said if I can get around 4-5 people to buy at once they would do 150 for the package. Let me know if your interested. Just PM me im in socal to and got 4 guys including me that want to get them this coming weekend. They are a "local" shop in Garden Grove so we can all meet at the place and buy them there and dont have to worry about shipping or wait for the shipping:naughty:.
wow, perfect!
pm sent :D

·
Will
Camry
1,949 Posts
@ BILL what brand are rotors and pad? and do you know anyone can install this? the dealer near me resurfaced and replace front pad for $150 lot cheaper but not new rotors

·
Registered
2007 Camry LE
683 Posts
@ BILL what brand are rotors and pad? and do you know anyone can install this? the dealer near me resurfaced and replace front pad for $150 lot cheaper but not new rotors
Im not sure what brand I think they may be Posi Quiet or that companys brand check the site. speednetmotorsports.com The person I spoke to said they can install them but didnt tell me the price just said it shouldnt take more than 40 minutes to do it. I was going to do the install myself! :D One of my boys who has a camry also knows how to do it and was going to get a kit and help me change mine.

1 - 20 of 191 Posts