Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
4 1 5
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just installed my toytec 3" ome w/ AAL's yeasterday and took my ride to get it aligned this morning. the mechanic said that he was able to get everything done except that he couldnt quite get the castors(sp?) correct, he got them as close as he could but they are still off by just a hair. he said it wouldnt be a problem and that the truck would just slitghly pull when i drive it. and thats what it did. just a slight pull

so my question is, has anyone had this problem when getting an alignment after they put in a lift? and will this lead to bigger problems if i dont get it straightened out?

thanks

·
GO GATORS!!
2007 Toyota Tacoma
1,370 Posts
pointer took his truck to firestone after we did his lift and got everything pretty much back to stock with no problems, so u should be able to.

·
Love this Tacoma!
Toyota Tacoma
623 Posts
Is replacing the UCA's the only way to correct this alignment I wonder? Since I don't understand how the alignment process works or the suspension for all practical purposes would not having the 1/2" spacers in help get it any closer.

How bad does yours pull? I have the same lift but haven't had the chance to get it installed yet. Curious too what it will hurt when mine is done?

·
My name is Blake
Toyota Tacoma
4,913 Posts
JIPsTACO said:
i just installed my toytec 3" ome w/ AAL's yeasterday and took my ride to get it aligned this morning. the mechanic said that he was able to get everything done except that he couldnt quite get the castors(sp?) correct, he got them as close as he could but they are still off by just a hair. he said it wouldnt be a problem and that the truck would just slitghly pull when i drive it. and thats what it did. just a slight pull

so my question is, has anyone had this problem when getting an alignment after they put in a lift? and will this lead to bigger problems if i dont get it straightened out?

thanks
Don't waste your time with cheap places.

Come down to Redwood City, you know where to go.

They will get you done right. :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts